Our range of services is extensive, including the protection of minority shareholders, mergers and acquisitions, registration (establishment) of commercial companies, and the elaboration of the complex documentation specific to commercial companies. We offer our clients not just legal services, but also business solutions for their companies’ problems.
Our strengths in this regard are:
- Company registration (establishment)
- Registration and deregistration of branches, subsidiaries, working points
- Division of companies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies
- Assignment (sale) of shares
- Legal transformation (LLC, JSC, etc.)
- Temporary suspension of business activity
- Exclusion and withdrawal of shareholders
- Appointments, revocations, and administrator changes
- Appointment, change / modification of auditors
- Extension or reduction of the duration of operation of companies
- Increase or decrease of share capital
- Contributions to the share capital (in kind, cash)
- Changes to the object of activity (main activity change, addition of NACE codes, activity authorisation, recoding)
- Registration or modification of trademarks and logos
- Change of business name
- Change of registered office in the same county or other counties.
- Company takeovers
- Due Diligence
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes over dividends
- Joint venture
Our work in this field that we offer through our collaborating lawyers ranges from drafting special contracts to providing the documentation necessary to complete a business in the wider context of legislation.
Some of the areas we specialise in are:
- Intellectual and industrial property rights;
- Legislation in the field of consumer protection;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Commercial contracts;
- Labour law and social security.
With an extensive experience, our company’s collaborating lawyers have developed very good skills in the field of drafting, negotiation and legal assistance to clients when concluding different types of contracts.
Property and construction
Our experience in the field of property law is due to the fact that it is one of our specialties, but especially because this is the basis of most commercial transactions.
We offer specialised legal assistance in the field of property law, which is still a problematic issue in Romania.
Other legal services
Representation in court in civil litigations – declaratory actions, actions for the recovery of possessions, possessory actions, successions and partitions, severance of joint tenancy, delimitation of property boundaries, evictions, foreclosures, family law actions.
Legal assistance and representation in commercial litigations – bankruptcy and insolvency, debt recovery, conciliation, demands for payment, dissolution and liquidation, shareholder exclusions.
The process of setting up a company requires more mandatory procedures that can determine the entire utility of the business itself. Benefiting from specialised assistance during each stage of the company’s establishment mechanism guarantees the achievement of positive final results and, most importantly, financial security. Our team gradually introduces more or less complicated legal terms to clients, and constantly provides professional assistance tailored to each client.
Our strong commitment to professionalism allows us to identify and develop strategies that are always focused on the interest of our clients.
Also, each client will be presented with all the necessary documents for the company registration process in Romania.
Our service package for setting up companies in Romania includes:
- Reservation of the company name;
- Drawing up the Articles of Incorporation and the statements of the shareholders and administrators;
- Depositing the share capital at the chosen bank;
- Filling in the necessary applications and submitting them to the Local Trade Register in the presence of a reviewer.
- Issuance of the registration certificate.
We can optionally offer you a “virtual” registered office, the optimal solution for clients who want to set up a company as soon as possible.